Friday, February 3, 2012

It's Super Bowl weekend here in Indianapolis, and the city is filled with excitement.  The hubs and I will be heading downtown to check out the Super Bowl festivities later, but until then I am busy setting up my author profiles and getting set to self-publish my first book in a couple of months.  Rise of the Fallen is a story that has excited me from day one, and I can't wait to finally share it with the world.  I also can't wait to see the cover Reese Dante puts together for me and whether or not she will be able to use the pic approved by a certain special model who for now shall remain unnamed.  *wink*  Once I have the final cover, I'll share who he is. 

Silver Publishing is also set to release my first novella, The Arms of Winter, on June 30.  This romance is more contemporary, and it's a story I am incredibly proud of. 

I will be sharing blurbs and excerpts in the coming weeks.  Look me up on Facebook, too: http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002743629226  and on my fan page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Author-Donya-Lynne/264551610235097

No comments:

Post a Comment